Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

Ders a proverb, "love ripens only when u say it"
But almost every one in love are afraid of saying the three words I love u...Propably bcoz we afraid dat the relationship may end...!!!
So now im gonna share ma experience which may serve as an solution for u ppl..!!!

I was in love with gal named shalu(propably d best dummy i hav ever seen) in my 10th std... actually we are family friends... And this is the way i proposed her..!!!!

me : Hey shalu
shalu : hi shiva .. Y did u asked me to cum here..?..
me : shalu, I hav to tell u something.. But u shldnt get angry on me..!!!
shalu : jus Tell me, again failed in ur xams?..
me : not dat.. But actually i could not concentrate on my studies bcoz of u..
shalu : I hav returned ur guide ..rite?..(i said na, d best dummy)
me : oh god... ok, nowadays i feel as if butterflies r flying in my stomach....
shalu : as if someone is flashing a torch in ur heart rite?!!.
me : (with gr8 joy) s...s...u also have the same?..
shalu : no yaar.. ma granny has ..
me : granny?..
shalu : s..doctor said she has ulcer.. better consult a doctor soon
me : u freak .. Im in love with u(almost shouted)

A dead silence for few seconds..... Suddenly she started crying : and ranaway...!!!
I couldnt get the meaning for her cry... But definitely not the cry out of joy... I was afraid whether she would tell it 2 my dad(better dont love family frnds):D...almost sleepless at dat nite thinkin of wat cud b done..!!!
next day..

me : shalu sorry yaar...
shalu : i didn xpect dis from u...im gonna tell dis 2 uncle..bla bla bla(almost like few pages of dialogue by sonia agarwal in 7g)
me : (after few minutes of her speech i just said) APRIL FOOL
shalu: wat?..
me : yestrday was april 1.. so april fool...(thank god it was april)!!!
shalu: I fell for dat.. U moron...so its all prank rite?..
me : ofcourse....;)

Dats the way d story had an happy ending...!! so better make april1 as valentines day...!!!
And shalu if u r reading dis i was jus kiddin :P!!!!

15 comments:

  1. nice...
    continue blogging .. :D
    I'd like to know more about the other facets of you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx whackyji...
    happy 2 get d 1st comment frm ma fav blogger:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL....nenachen enna da konjam seriousa pogudhey nu...KD all preplanned huh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. preplanned lam illa... konjam miss ayirundhalum veeta vittu thorathirupanga..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh ma god, i can see another Bravo....my god these days, competition is so high in evry field....hws the dummy ? any contacts yet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do propose her on evry april1..
    but shes still a dummy though...:P

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol..
    but aana tamil version idha vida bettera irundhudhu... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Machi super idea........... avaluku marriage achanu sollu ella adutha April 1 ku na soluren......

    ReplyDelete
  9. Atha ava Ok solli ethuntha...?

    ReplyDelete
  10. @keerthana
    i 2 feel d same...

    @arun
    not yet machi...options r still open...

    @sulthan
    nxt yr april foolnu solliruppan...he he... :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Every April 1 will remind u of her.....good way to remember some1 specl,.....but shdnt hav sed sorry to her 4 dat. Spoilled the fun of ur dad's beating....lolz...but she wud never had the guts to tell ur dad...and i can bet every April 1 she also thinks of thet day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ronnie
    beatings?...ma fathr wud hav fled me out of ma home.. :D!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey sooper pa.. then ippo dhan 10th story veliya vandhurukku.. innum unkitta irundhu edhir pakkuren..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice one dude..
    yeah.. crush in those days stays in our heart forever.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. dai nee soopi ya love pannunatha sollau athu innum intresting ah irrukum................

    ReplyDelete